Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

BobZilla

I am back to browse through the boards again. I don't know if anyone knows
me here anymore but I was a regular along time ago. I have been A+ certified
for 3 years now( yea the old, old test) and have returned to see what's new
in the community. Advise for you guys and gals just getting started, keep
studying, don't use trancenders. Although the cert wont land you a great job
in IT, it is a good start. You will find that the things you learn for A+
will span across many different fields that you will get into later, it is
very valuable info if you truly learn it. ---------BZ

Dilash Krish

I am pretty new to A+. Some of my friends said, transcenders are very close
to exam. Why you don't recommend transcenders?

KD

"BobZilla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I am back to browse through the boards again. I don't know if anyone knows
> me here anymore but I was a regular along time ago. I have been A+

certified
> for 3 years now( yea the old, old test) and have returned to see what's

new
> in the community. Advise for you guys and gals just getting started, keep
> studying, don't use trancenders. Although the cert wont land you a great

job
> in IT, it is a good start. You will find that the things you learn for A+
> will span across many different fields that you will get into later, it is
> very valuable info if you truly learn it. ---------BZ

Frederic

Because the value of the cert is not the cert itself but the knowledge you
learned while studying that cert. If you didn't study the material and just
learned the transcenders you may pass the exam but if you are challenged in
a real life scenario you might feel cheap and the value of the cert will be
discredited by your employer
No one wants to hire a paper-cert
--
Frederic
http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com

"Dilash Krish" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:aXTjb.4447$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> I am pretty new to A+. Some of my friends said, transcenders are very

close
> to exam. Why you don't recommend transcenders?
>
> KD
>
> "BobZilla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > I am back to browse through the boards again. I don't know if anyone

knows
> > me here anymore but I was a regular along time ago. I have been A+

> certified
> > for 3 years now( yea the old, old test) and have returned to see what's

> new
> > in the community. Advise for you guys and gals just getting started,

keep
> > studying, don't use trancenders. Although the cert wont land you a great

> job
> > in IT, it is a good start. You will find that the things you learn for

A+
> > will span across many different fields that you will get into later, it

is
> > very valuable info if you truly learn it. ---------BZ

regular expression to parse {"hello", "hello world","1hello-2*hello"} Roy Java 6 01-07-2008 08:06 PM
Hello everyone I just failed the RS Lab :( George Cisco 8 09-08-2004 06:57 PM
Re: Hello everyone doS Computer Support 3 06-09-2004 07:00 PM
Hello everyone... Nugs ASP .Net 3 04-17-2004 12:05 AM
Hello everyone, can u help me Miguel Angel MCSE 3 09-21-2003 03:04 PM

Advertisments