Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > PLZ Help

PLZ Help

I received the following email below and my missus is convinced i am having
an affair. I explained about Spam, and email harvesting but she doesnt
beleive me. She is making my life a misery. Can someone back me up.

Thanks

Darren

Hello!

How are you?

Here are the nude pics my ex-boyfriend made:

http://chat.my-free-website.com

With this You will also have instant access
to my internet cam and the chat software.

Please don't forward this mail to anyone
else. The pics are just for you and
I hope they turn you on

What are you doing next Friday ?

Please contact me via chat and webcam:

http://chat.my-free-website.com

Yours Truly
Chatgirl

BobZilla

Well if your serious and not spaming us with this,

Simple open her a email account at yahooo or some free place and watch her
receive the same crap!

"1470" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f800646$0$6626$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> I received the following email below and my missus is convinced i am

having
> an affair. I explained about Spam, and email harvesting but she doesnt
> beleive me. She is making my life a misery. Can someone back me up.
>
> Thanks
>
> Darren
>
> ************************************************** **********
>

> Hello!
>
> How are you?
>
> Here are the nude pics my ex-boyfriend made:
>
> http://chat.my-free-website.com
>
> With this You will also have instant access
> to my internet cam and the chat software.
>
> Please don't forward this mail to anyone
> else. The pics are just for you and
> I hope they turn you on
>
> What are you doing next Friday ?
>
> Please contact me via chat and webcam:
>
> http://chat.my-free-website.com
>
> Yours Truly
> Chatgirl

youngstr11

Try this page, found it on ask.com article on how the government is trying
to extend the law set forth for sending smut thru the postal service to
email

http://web.ask.com/redir?bpg=http%3a...88-2%2c00.html

"1470" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f800646$0$6626$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> I received the following email below and my missus is convinced i am

having
> an affair. I explained about Spam, and email harvesting but she doesnt
> beleive me. She is making my life a misery. Can someone back me up.
>
> Thanks
>
> Darren
>
> ************************************************** **********
>

> Hello!
>
> How are you?
>
> Here are the nude pics my ex-boyfriend made:
>
> http://chat.my-free-website.com
>
> With this You will also have instant access
> to my internet cam and the chat software.
>
> Please don't forward this mail to anyone
> else. The pics are just for you and
> I hope they turn you on
>
> What are you doing next Friday ?
>
> Please contact me via chat and webcam:
>
> http://chat.my-free-website.com
>
> Yours Truly
> Chatgirl

sounds like i joke. sorry but it isnt.

thanks

Darren

"youngstr11" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mzXfb.26834$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try this page, found it on ask.com article on how the government is trying
> to extend the law set forth for sending smut thru the postal service to
> email

http://web.ask.com/redir?bpg=http%3a...88-2%2c00.html

> "1470" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3f800646$0$6626$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > I received the following email below and my missus is convinced i am

> having
> > an affair. I explained about Spam, and email harvesting but she doesnt
> > beleive me. She is making my life a misery. Can someone back me up.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Darren
> >
> > ************************************************** **********
> >

> > Hello!
> >
> > How are you?
> >
> > Here are the nude pics my ex-boyfriend made:
> >
> > http://chat.my-free-website.com
> >
> > With this You will also have instant access
> > to my internet cam and the chat software.
> >
> > Please don't forward this mail to anyone
> > else. The pics are just for you and
> > I hope they turn you on
> >
> > What are you doing next Friday ?
> >
> > Please contact me via chat and webcam:
> >
> > http://chat.my-free-website.com
> >
> > Yours Truly
> > Chatgirl

Thanks for all your help, i will put the test email address here as well.

Darren

news:tT3gb.27993$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> The following observations come to mind:
>
> 1. Your wife is not very computer-literate and/or is completely unaware
> of what daily life can be like for internet users,
> 2. She doesn't have a lot of trust in you.
>
> Ok, since my expertise is in computers not psychology, I cannot address
> the second item. Regarding the first item, concepts such as spam and
> e-mail harvesting may be beyond her comprehension. What I would do is
> set up a dummy e-mail account using Hotmail or Yahoo!, etc. and then
> make a couple of posts on a newsgroup using that address. Then, after a
> few days, show her the result. She'll probably find it incredible, but
> at least you've proved your fidelity and saved your marriage.
>
> J.
>
> 1470 wrote:
>
> > I received the following email below and my missus is convinced i am

having
> > an affair. I explained about Spam, and email harvesting but she doesnt
> > beleive me. She is making my life a misery. Can someone back me up.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Darren
> >
> > ************************************************** **********
> >

> > Hello!
> >
> > How are you?
> >
> > Here are the nude pics my ex-boyfriend made:
> >
> > http://chat.my-free-website.com
> >
> > With this You will also have instant access
> > to my internet cam and the chat software.
> >
> > Please don't forward this mail to anyone
> > else. The pics are just for you and
> > I hope they turn you on
> >
> > What are you doing next Friday ?
> >
> > Please contact me via chat and webcam:
> >
> > http://chat.my-free-website.com
> >
> > Yours Truly
> > Chatgirl

Here is another message posted using that email address.

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

Darren

news:tT3gb.27993$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> The following observations come to mind:
>
> 1. Your wife is not very computer-literate and/or is completely unaware
> of what daily life can be like for internet users,
> 2. She doesn't have a lot of trust in you.
>
> Ok, since my expertise is in computers not psychology, I cannot address
> the second item. Regarding the first item, concepts such as spam and
> e-mail harvesting may be beyond her comprehension. What I would do is
> set up a dummy e-mail account using Hotmail or Yahoo!, etc. and then
> make a couple of posts on a newsgroup using that address. Then, after a
> few days, show her the result. She'll probably find it incredible, but
> at least you've proved your fidelity and saved your marriage.
>
> J.
>
> 1470 wrote:
>
> > I received the following email below and my missus is convinced i am

having
> > an affair. I explained about Spam, and email harvesting but she doesnt
> > beleive me. She is making my life a misery. Can someone back me up.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Darren
> >
> > ************************************************** **********
> >

> > Hello!
> >
> > How are you?
> >
> > Here are the nude pics my ex-boyfriend made:
> >
> > http://chat.my-free-website.com
> >
> > With this You will also have instant access
> > to my internet cam and the chat software.
> >
> > Please don't forward this mail to anyone
> > else. The pics are just for you and
> > I hope they turn you on
> >
> > What are you doing next Friday ?
> >
> > Please contact me via chat and webcam:
> >
> > http://chat.my-free-website.com
> >
> > Yours Truly
> > Chatgirl

darrenturner2000

Lets try again, but doing it correctly.

Sorry.

Darren

"1470" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f81345d$0$27818$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Thanks for all your help, i will put the test email address here as well.
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Darren

> news:tT3gb.27993$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> > The following observations come to mind:
> >
> > 1. Your wife is not very computer-literate and/or is completely unaware
> > of what daily life can be like for internet users,
> > 2. She doesn't have a lot of trust in you.
> >
> > Ok, since my expertise is in computers not psychology, I cannot address
> > the second item. Regarding the first item, concepts such as spam and
> > e-mail harvesting may be beyond her comprehension. What I would do is
> > set up a dummy e-mail account using Hotmail or Yahoo!, etc. and then
> > make a couple of posts on a newsgroup using that address. Then, after a
> > few days, show her the result. She'll probably find it incredible, but
> > at least you've proved your fidelity and saved your marriage.
> >
> > J.
> >
> > 1470 wrote:
> >
> > > I received the following email below and my missus is convinced i am

> having
> > > an affair. I explained about Spam, and email harvesting but she doesnt
> > > beleive me. She is making my life a misery. Can someone back me up.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Darren
> > >
> > > ************************************************** **********
> > >

> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > How are you?
> > >
> > > Here are the nude pics my ex-boyfriend made:
> > >
> > > http://chat.my-free-website.com
> > >
> > > With this You will also have instant access
> > > to my internet cam and the chat software.
> > >
> > > Please don't forward this mail to anyone
> > > else. The pics are just for you and
> > > I hope they turn you on
> > >
> > > What are you doing next Friday ?
> > >
> > > Please contact me via chat and webcam:
> > >
> > > http://chat.my-free-website.com
> > >
> > > Yours Truly
> > > Chatgirl

Simon Telrenner

Dear Mrs. Turner,

I do not know your husband, so the question of whether or not he is cheating
on you, I cannot answer. What I can tell you is that the email he
receieved, and many more just like it, are received by hundreds of people
every day. Male, female, straight, gay, they don't care who they send it
to, as long as they canget people to go log into their site, where they
charge you for viewing this type of smut.

I myself have gotten many of these in my various mailboxes, and some even
goes as far as putting into the subject "I haven't talked to you in so long"
or "Are you ignoring me". As I have never spoken, or emailed, or had any
other form of communication with these people, you can see the lengths they
go to, to try to get you to read their messges.

If this is the only reason you suspect you husband of having an affair, you
can rest easy. I can say with 99.9999999% certainity that he has never
spoken with someone named chatgirl

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
"1470" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f800646$0$6626$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> I received the following email below and my missus is convinced i am

having
> an affair. I explained about Spam, and email harvesting but she doesnt
> beleive me. She is making my life a misery. Can someone back me up.
>
> Thanks
>
> Darren
>
> ************************************************** **********
>

> Hello!
>
> How are you?
>
> Here are the nude pics my ex-boyfriend made:
>
> http://chat.my-free-website.com
>
> With this You will also have instant access
> to my internet cam and the chat software.
>
> Please don't forward this mail to anyone
> else. The pics are just for you and
> I hope they turn you on
>
> What are you doing next Friday ?
>
> Please contact me via chat and webcam:
>
> http://chat.my-free-website.com
>
> Yours Truly
> Chatgirl

Thanks Simon. I opened the new email account this morning as i said i did.
My 6MB of email space at yahoo.co.uk is 19% filled already. Unbelievable.

Cheers

Darren

"Simon Telrenner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f81816c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Mrs. Turner,
>
> I do not know your husband, so the question of whether or not he is

cheating
> on you, I cannot answer. What I can tell you is that the email he
> receieved, and many more just like it, are received by hundreds of people
> every day. Male, female, straight, gay, they don't care who they send it
> to, as long as they canget people to go log into their site, where they
> charge you for viewing this type of smut.
>
> I myself have gotten many of these in my various mailboxes, and some even
> goes as far as putting into the subject "I haven't talked to you in so

long"
> or "Are you ignoring me". As I have never spoken, or emailed, or had any
> other form of communication with these people, you can see the lengths

they
> go to, to try to get you to read their messges.
>
> If this is the only reason you suspect you husband of having an affair,

you
> can rest easy. I can say with 99.9999999% certainity that he has never
> spoken with someone named chatgirl

> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> "1470" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3f800646$0$6626$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > I received the following email below and my missus is convinced i am

> having
> > an affair. I explained about Spam, and email harvesting but she doesnt
> > beleive me. She is making my life a misery. Can someone back me up.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Darren
> >
> > ************************************************** **********
> >

> > Hello!
> >
> > How are you?
> >
> > Here are the nude pics my ex-boyfriend made:
> >
> > http://chat.my-free-website.com
> >
> > With this You will also have instant access
> > to my internet cam and the chat software.
> >
> > Please don't forward this mail to anyone
> > else. The pics are just for you and
> > I hope they turn you on
> >
> > What are you doing next Friday ?
> >
> > Please contact me via chat and webcam:
> >
> > http://chat.my-free-website.com
> >
> > Yours Truly
> > Chatgirl

BobZilla

Was this not my suggestion on the first reply??
news:3f819dc6$0$255$(E-Mail Removed).. .