Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Maximum length for a parallel cable?

Maximum length for a parallel cable?

walterbyrd

I have a friend who was asked this on a computer tech test, not the A+.

Anyway, I would figure either 15 or 25 feet.

dave

walterbyrd wrote:
> I have a friend who was asked this on a computer tech test, not the A+.
>
> Anyway, I would figure either 15 or 25 feet.

60 feet

Danny Kile

walterbyrd wrote:
> I have a friend who was asked this on a computer tech test, not the A+.
>
> Anyway, I would figure either 15 or 25 feet.

Going of 25 ft is really pushing it.

--
Danny Kile
Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

"Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
you." Mary Bly

walterbyrd

Any place I can get anything official? I agree, 25 ft would be pushing it.

Danny Kile <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<o2rfb.9693$(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> walterbyrd wrote:
> > I have a friend who was asked this on a computer tech test, not the A+.
> >
> > Anyway, I would figure either 15 or 25 feet.

> Going of 25 ft is really pushing it.

MartyM

On 3 Oct 2003 18:15:18 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (walterbyrd) wrote:

>I have a friend who was asked this on a computer tech test, not the A+.
>
>Anyway, I would figure either 15 or 25 feet.

Parallel is 10', serial is 50'

Marty
MartyM
any junk email sent to my address constitutes permission
to use the sender's computer for any purpose I desire.