Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Passed A+ Core Hardware

Passed A+ Core Hardware

Mike Smith

I passed the A+ Core Hardware test this morning with a score of 900. I only
hope I do as well on the OS in two weeks. One down, one to go.

Man, I will be so glad to finally put this behind me...

Mike

Mike Smith

John,

Thanks. I was pretty sure I'd pass, but I didn't expect to pass with such a
high score. I just came from the Comptia website and discovered the test
was scored on a scale of 100 to 900. Does that mean I got a perfect score?
I don't understand how that's possible. The final report said I had missed
one or more questions in six different objective areas. That's a minimum of
6 wrong answers, so how could I have gotten a "perfect" score?

I really don't understand the scoring system at all. It seems unnecessarily
complicated to me. Why couldn't they just go with some kind of simple
percentage system? I'd really appreciate it if someone could explain it to
me.

Mike

news:Z2lfb.18483$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net...
> Wow, 900! Excellent score!
>
> J.
>
> Mike Smith wrote:
>
> > I passed the A+ Core Hardware test this morning with a score of 900. I

only
> > hope I do as well on the OS in two weeks. One down, one to go.
> >
> > Man, I will be so glad to finally put this behind me...
> >
> > Mike

jose3030

I believe you got all the questions you NEEDED to get.
The other questions you missed were possibly part of the "beta test"
where they are testing people to know if they know things but not
penalizing them for it.