Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ Test Scores

A+ Test Scores

Steveh

Can anyone enlighten me as to the passing scores for A+ Core & OS ?

From Comptia:
" The minimum passing scores for the A+ linear exams covering the 2001
objectives are 467 for the Core Hardware exam and 469 for the Operating
System Technologies exam. Both exams are graded on a scale of 100 - 900."

Therefore I need approx 52% to pass both exams in Linear format.?

I've read many contradictions as to the passing score. Am I confusing the
Linear score with the Adaptive Score ?

I'm taking the OS linear exam on the 8th Oct and getting between 80% & 90%
with the
Self-Test software practice exams so should I feel quietly confident ?

Cheers,

Steve H

CertForums

Hi,

I sat both exams only last week, the passing score on the day was 467 on
the Core Hardware exam and 469 on the OS exam. Again the exams are
scored from 100 to 900 so with your practice test scores you should do
fine. Good luck

Sifor
www.certforums.co.uk

Steveh wrote:

>Can anyone enlighten me as to the passing scores for A+ Core & OS ?
>
>From Comptia:
>" The minimum passing scores for the A+ linear exams covering the 2001
>objectives are 467 for the Core Hardware exam and 469 for the Operating
>System Technologies exam. Both exams are graded on a scale of 100 - 900."
>
>Therefore I need approx 52% to pass both exams in Linear format.?
>
>I've read many contradictions as to the passing score. Am I confusing the
>Linear score with the Adaptive Score ?
>
>I'm taking the OS linear exam on the 8th Oct and getting between 80% & 90%
>with the
>Self-Test software practice exams so should I feel quietly confident ?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Steve H

Robert Sanderson

So even with the linear tests they still score the tests the same or did
your write the tests in a language that still has adaptive testing?

"CertForums" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:QaHeb.1742$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...
> Hi,
>
> I sat both exams only last week, the passing score on the day was 467 on
> the Core Hardware exam and 469 on the OS exam. Again the exams are
> scored from 100 to 900 so with your practice test scores you should do
> fine. Good luck
>
> Sifor
> www.certforums.co.uk
>
> Steveh wrote:
>
> >Can anyone enlighten me as to the passing scores for A+ Core & OS ?
> >
> >From Comptia:
> >" The minimum passing scores for the A+ linear exams covering the 2001
> >objectives are 467 for the Core Hardware exam and 469 for the Operating
> >System Technologies exam. Both exams are graded on a scale of 100 - 900."
> >
> >Therefore I need approx 52% to pass both exams in Linear format.?
> >
> >I've read many contradictions as to the passing score. Am I confusing the
> >Linear score with the Adaptive Score ?
> >
> >I'm taking the OS linear exam on the 8th Oct and getting between 80% &

90%
> >with the
> >Self-Test software practice exams so should I feel quietly confident ?
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >Steve H

How do i use an ArrayList to store scores and add up scores judith Java 9 11-16-2006 04:44 PM
test scores???? Ginnie MCSE 9 01-17-2004 07:51 PM
test scores??? JJ MCSE 2 01-17-2004 02:23 PM
Scores All Test/Inventory Scorer Works only on PC Brad Javascript 1 10-19-2003 09:45 PM