Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: masters degree in CS

Re: masters degree in CS

Clint Kennedy

Skip the masters ... if you want to go for a graduate degree, get your Phd.
Usually, if you are accepted, the University will pay for it.

Clint
BSCS, MCP, A+

news:(E-Mail Removed)...