Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Out of pocket...

Out of pocket...

Ghost

hey guys and gals...

I will be out of pocket for most of October... I will be on a much well
deserved and much needed vacation... We will be driving all over- PA, NY,
VT, NH, NYC, NJ, DC, then back home...

Should take about 3 weeks... maybe...

Will be leaving this coming weekend...

RussS

Have a great break dood. I have fond memories of a couple of those areas
when I was young and foolish

havinfun69nospam@yahoo.com

Ghost, you have a good vacation.

>hey guys and gals...
>
>I will be out of pocket for most of October... I will be on a much well
>deserved and much needed vacation... We will be driving all over- PA, NY,
>VT, NH, NYC, NJ, DC, then back home...
>
>Should take about 3 weeks... maybe...
>
>Will be leaving this coming weekend...

Lee

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 04:08:13 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Ghost) wrote:

>hey guys and gals...
>
>I will be out of pocket for most of October... I will be on a much well
>deserved and much needed vacation... We will be driving all over- PA, NY,
>VT, NH, NYC, NJ, DC, then back home...
>
>Should take about 3 weeks... maybe...
>
>Will be leaving this coming weekend...

Where in NH? Maybe we can meet for coffee.

Lee

Remember Noel in the addy

Ghost

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Lee
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 04:08:13 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ghost) wrote:
>
> >hey guys and gals...
> >
> >I will be out of pocket for most of October... I will be on a much well
> >deserved and much needed vacation... We will be driving all over- PA, NY,
> >VT, NH, NYC, NJ, DC, then back home...
> >
> >Should take about 3 weeks... maybe...
> >
> >Will be leaving this coming weekend...

> Where in NH? Maybe we can meet for coffee.
>

> Lee
>
> Remember Noel in the addy

I have no idea where in NH... probably the lower half I would think.. we
are just gonna go... If you have a suggestion- even for coffee, by all
means tell me where to go (pun intended.. lol)..

Seriously, tell me where you are, maybe we will meet for coffee somewhere...

I have few real plans- I know some places I want to go in the various
states, but no timeplans or anything...

Ghost

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "Kathy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hey Ghost!
>
> Enjoy yourself NY is the area where I live.... check out the colorful
> leaves on the trees when you are there, it's beautiful.
>

> "Ghost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > hey guys and gals...
> >
> > I will be out of pocket for most of October... I will be on a much well
> > deserved and much needed vacation... We will be driving all over- PA, NY,
> > VT, NH, NYC, NJ, DC, then back home...
> >
> > Should take about 3 weeks... maybe...
> >
> > Will be leaving this coming weekend...

Kathy... where in NY are you??? I was born and raised there in NYC and am
familiar with NYC and Westchester.. I will be in western NY, the Albany
area, and in then in the NYC area for at least a week or so.

Lee

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:08:34 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ghost) wrote:

>I have no idea where in NH... probably the lower half I would think.. we
>are just gonna go... If you have a suggestion- even for coffee, by all
>means tell me where to go (pun intended.. lol)..
>
>Seriously, tell me where you are, maybe we will meet for coffee somewhere...
>
>I have few real plans- I know some places I want to go in the various
>states, but no timeplans or anything...

If you happen into SW NH, we can meet for coffee at Casey J's at the
crossroads of Rts 12 and 119 in Fitzwilliam. Or, Swanzey Diner on Rt
12 in Swanzey.