Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Hi There! I'm getting ready for A+ and have questions.

Re: Hi There! I'm getting ready for A+ and have questions.

somebodyŽ

Vouchers are a way to save a little money when testing, places buy them in bulk
and pass on the savings.They do expire. I can give you what I have noticed. Mike
Myers site has the prometric vouchers, last time I checked. Get certified4less has
both, but you have to order the correct one. I have a VUE site very close.( I have
not used any vouchers yet,but plan to ) hope this helps

Surfnet96 wrote:

> Hi guys (gals),
>
> I'm a recent college grad who is trying to pick up some certifications to round
> out my resume and make me more attractive to employers (3 months now with no
> offers...it's getting depressing).
>
> Anyways, I've been studying for A+ the last month or so and I'm getting ready
> to take the test in the next week or two.
>
> I have a few questions.
>
> 1. What are these vouchers everyone is talking about?
>
> 2. Are the vouchers good for the Vue tests? Vue is the only testing center
> close to me...I don't want to accidently buy something I have to drive 100
> miles to use.
>
> 3. On the mike myers site (totalsem) They have listed a package that is
> titled:
> "Exam Change Sale - A+ Premium Edition Practice Exam (1100 questions) & 2 A+
> Vouchers" This sounds exactly like what I want, but I wasn't sure if the
> vouchers could be used at a vue testing center...also I'm sure it doesn't hurt
> to get the test prep software just to do some last minute cramming....if
> there's anyone out there that has used this package could you fill me in on the
> details.
>
> Thanks in Advance,

Jerry

I used them and they e mailed my vouchers within 10 minutes
"Surfnet96" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks,
>
> Ok...looks like Vue vouchers aren't nearly as popular. Bummer because I

really
> would have liked to pick up the practice software from totalsem, but I'm

not
> driving 2 hours to take the test when there's a vue center about 5 miles

from
> my house.
>
> Has anyone used getcertified4less.com? It's the only place I can find

that
> even sells the vue vouchers.
>
> TIA,

Max

Is there a catch if you use getcertifiedforless.com to get the cheaper exam
vouchers? Do they add your contact info to junk mail lists or anything like
that?

"Jerry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:biLdb.83141$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I used them and they e mailed my vouchers within 10 minutes

Graham

That sounds like an awesome deal.... think I'll get in on that
myself...thanks Supertech!

Graham
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
> View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1023543.html
> Supertech

> Supertech's Profile:

http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...fo&userid=4180

A= Voucher

Hello Guy!!!!

I passed A+ Exam!!!!

I got discounted voucher from www.Getcertified4less.com for only US $100.
and two vouchers for only 198.95

I was able to get more discount when I used
Poromtion code <b>1188 </b>

Good Luck

Getting ready for MCSD! venukota MCSD 1 08-10-2004 06:43 AM
Getting ready to purchase Kodak DX6490 - Have a few questions sewerrat Digital Photography 9 06-26-2004 03:05 AM
Getting ready to take 70-218, what can I expect? Jeff Rush MCSE 4 11-07-2003 03:43 PM
Getting ready for 1.5 Wayne Java 2 08-04-2003 05:12 AM
Site almost ready - please comment if you have some time Joenco HTML 2 07-03-2003 02:20 AM

Advertisments