Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: MCSE, A+ or CCNA

Re: MCSE, A+ or CCNA

Warp9.7@usa.net

A+ with MSCE or MCSA

--
Philip Gabbert

-------------------------

Email 362,797 Targeted Leads Every Week - 100% FREE!
Amazing New Service Just Launched -- Opportunity.com
You Also Get Free Opportunity.com URLs and Email Addresses
Click Here Now ==> http://www.opportunity.com/r/warp9

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm

-----
> Raikkonen's Profile:

http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...&userid=207086

R.A.D.

I have heard that Cisco (CCNA) carries more weight because of the Practical
side(Lab) of the testing,and are good for 3 years..The Exam will be changing
in the near future.
news:5P3db.16339$(E-Mail Removed)...