Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Question about worm removal...

Re: Question about worm removal...

havinfun69nospam@yahoo.com

>Update on what's going on....
>
>They had to have the system reformatted... When they got the computer back I told them to do ALL of the critical updates before they cruise the Internet... they're response was this "I don't know how to do it"....
>
>Forget it! I am done with people that don't want to bother doing these things... it's in they're hands now, not mine!
>
>Sorry for the rant
>
>Kathy
>A+

Kathy, you can send them to me. I need some more customers.
As long as there paying cutomers.
Gary

havinfun69nospam@yahoo.com

>Gary,
>
>They are not paying customers, they are the out-laws that just won't go
>away! *LOL*

Kathy, not the type of customers I want.

Good luck,
Gary

Ghost

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "Kathy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Gary,
>
> They are not paying customers, they are the out-laws that just won't go
> away! *LOL*
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > >Update on what's going on....
> > >
> > >They had to have the system reformatted... When they got the computer

> back I told them to do ALL of the critical updates before they cruise the
> Internet... they're response was this "I don't know how to do it"....
> > >
> > >Forget it! I am done with people that don't want to bother doing these

> things... it's in they're hands now, not mine!
> > >
> > >Sorry for the rant
> > >
> > >Kathy
> > >A+

> > Kathy, you can send them to me. I need some more customers.
> > As long as there paying cutomers.
> > Gary

Kathy, I asked you in the other thread where in NY you are.. maybe we can
meet up, and I can help beat up your relatives... lol