Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > 900/900 OS :D

900/900 OS :D

g00se

Couple of XP questions which were easy as I am studying for MCP Windows XP

One really ambiguous question along the lines of What is Error line "xx"

Quite chuffed really. Completed all 85 questions in 30 minutes including
checking over my answers

g00se

news:Zc%cb.15014$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net...
> Oooh, I saw that on the A+ OS exam last week. I guessed that it was an
> AUTOEXEC.BAT problem, but it was just a guess. Anyone know the correct
> answer to this?

I chose

Syntax Error on line "xx"

And as I got 900/900, logic prevailing, that is obviously the correct answer

Cheers