Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Autoresponder for Ebooks@tcat.net

Autoresponder for Ebooks@tcat.net

Bender

Just purchased the vouchers for both A+ exams from getcertified4less.com

I was told to send an email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and an autoresponder will
send me the URLs to download some additional study guides (ExamInsight and
ExamWise). I'm not having any luck with the autoresponder.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks

Andy Barkl

"Bender" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9401D646CDA99benderemailcom@24.28.95.190.. .

> Just purchased the vouchers for both A+ exams from getcertified4less.com
>
> I was told to send an email to (E-Mail Removed) and an autoresponder will
> send me the URLs to download some additional study guides (ExamInsight and
> ExamWise). I'm not having any luck with the autoresponder.
>
> Can anybody help me out?
>
> Thanks

The autoresponder didn't work for me either. I suggest you send an email
request directly to the author at (E-Mail Removed).

Desktop Messenger 2.0 - #1 Autoresponder Software !!! xmanclick1 Python 0 02-14-2010 07:10 AM
Autoresponder Help, Please Jim HTML 1 06-02-2008 07:10 AM
Autoresponder Email Software STOCK TRADING Digital Photography 0 05-15-2008 09:08 AM
Autoresponder? Craven Computer Support 6 06-23-2004 06:38 PM
Free email Autoresponder? dan.sweetlove Computer Support 1 11-13-2003 09:34 PM

Advertisments