Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Why are Symantec/Norton products such pieces of sh*t?

Re: Why are Symantec/Norton products such pieces of sh*t?

techshare

Bravo! Another intelligent and informative post from our yodeling? Imhotech.
"ImhoTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "techshare" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Especially with the latest SWEN worm ...
> >

> <snip drivel>
>
> They aren't. At least not for competent technicians.

techshare

Hey man, just make yourself look better and keep quiet. Here are a few free
tips for you, so you can't say I didn't give you any good advice

- Use a spell checker or learn how to spell ... "occaisional"?
- Don't start sentences with conjunctions.
- Try to refrain from name calling.

PS. This thread went way off topic anyway! I still have several specific
problem cases with Symantec products that simply do not exist with the
competition. I'm going to start (another) more focused thread. Could you
please stay out of it unless you have something intelligent or informative
to say? Thanks We all appreciate it.
"ImhoTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "techshare" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:WvKdnRtuy9HxIe2iU->
>
> > > They aren't. At least not for competent technicians.
> > >

> AH you're so witty and humorous. And can barely post a one-line reply
> coherently. Read the thread dumbass. You and your opinion of NAV are in

the
> minority. Anyone could have the occaisional problem. Your initial posting
> indicates that your problems are in fact YOUR problems and have little to

do
> with the quality of Symantec's products.

techshare

Blahhhhhh...

OK, I tried to help you out (eg. shut your silly mouth). Now, it's time to
put you on the "pay no mind list". Someone else is going to have to
entertain you with replies, "Bobo"
"ImhoTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "techshare" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hey man, just make yourself look better and keep quiet. Here are a few

> free
> > tips for you, so you can't say I didn't give you any good advice
> >
> > - Use a spell checker or learn how to spell ... "occaisional"?
> > - Don't start sentences with conjunctions.
> > - Try to refrain from name calling.
> >

> > PS. This thread went way off topic anyway! I still have several specific
> > problem cases with Symantec products that simply do not exist with the
> > competition. I'm going to start (another) more focused thread. Could you
> > please stay out of it unless you have something intelligent or

informative
> > to say? Thanks We all appreciate it.
> > "ImhoTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "techshare" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > > AH you're so witty and humorous. And can barely post a one-line reply
> > > coherently. Read the thread dumbass. You and your opinion of NAV are

in
> > the
> > > minority. Anyone could have the occaisional problem. Your initial

> posting
> > > indicates that your problems are in fact YOUR problems and have little

> > do
> > > with the quality of Symantec's products.
> > >

> What stupid **** you are. The thread never went 'off topic' . Your

original
> post displayed your obvious ignorance and lack of real technical skill.
> Start your new thread, show some more ignorance. But I promise you I will

be