Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ certification

A+ certification

Rob

For anyone who can...please HHHHEEEELLLPPP!!!! OK here's my dilemma...I
scheduled my A+ exams for this coming Monday, Sept 22nd. I used Mike Meyers
video series for A+ certification and I have all the info down pat...passed
all the tests on the cd's. I just subscribed to cert21.com's practice exams
for A+ and found that most of the questions on their tests involved WinME
and XP, more specifically "remote assistance", but also newer technologies,
none of which were covered in the video series. I went to CompTIA's website
and it said that there were new updated objectives for 2003 that were going
to be implemented around Nov. 26th. These objectives included WinME and XP.
So I'm guessing that cert21.com have updated their test with the updated
2003 objectives, but now I am extremely nervous as I haven't been able to
pass one of their tests yet and my exams are the day after tomorrow. Should
I be alright if I have all the info from the video series course down pat??
or should I worry about the cert21.com tests...not that it really matters
since it's too late to reschedule, but I would be very upset if I just
wasted $300 dollars. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Rob

JJ

just checked comptia's web site, the present change is from an adaptive to a
linear format the 2001 objectives are good till nov. 26
news:IK5bb.133890$(E-Mail Removed). ..