Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > %ShortDesc%

%ShortDesc%

Bret

Anyone know what this is appearing in a friends 98SE add/remove
programs applet.

Bret

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:15:20 -0400, "ImhoTech" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Its an install gone bad, either damaged install files or poorly written
>program. You may find something similarly strange in the Start -> Programs
>menu. It should be removed, but depending on how bad the install was that
>may be easier said than done.

System works reasonably well, so I wont worry to much.
Thanks ImhoTech