Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > a+/n+ cards (worn out)

a+/n+ cards (worn out)

SWE

my a+ & n+ certification cards are worn out with all the printed writing
coming off. does anybody know if comptia is going to replace this with hard
or laminated cards?

Ghost

In article <bk7m0t$qcrpl$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>, "SWE"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> my a+ & n+ certification cards are worn out with all the printed writing
> coming off. does anybody know if comptia is going to replace this with hard
> or laminated cards?

Gee, why dont you contact CompTIA and ask them about it... and then let us
know what happens...

Tom MacIntyre

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:24:46 GMT, Tom MacIntyre
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:56:09 -0400, "Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Should have Gone to Kinkos and had them laminated when ya got them......i
>>think it cost like $2.....thats what i did
>>
>>Robert

>If I'm not msitaken, lamination is/was forbidden by CompTIA. That may
>have changed, or may have never been the case, given my tired old
>memory.
>
>Tom

....and my ongoing, repeated typos...

Tom

>>"SWE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:bk7m0t$qcrpl$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>>> my a+ & n+ certification cards are worn out with all the printed writing
>>> coming off. does anybody know if comptia is going to replace this with

>>hard
>>> or laminated cards?
>>>

>> Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
>> ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
>> http://www.usenet.com

SWE

Gee, I did contact them but I'm awaiting a response and thought someone here
might have friendly useful feedback.

"Ghost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> In article <bk7m0t$qcrpl$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>, "SWE"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > my a+ & n+ certification cards are worn out with all the printed writing
> > coming off. does anybody know if comptia is going to replace this with

hard
> > or laminated cards?

> Gee, why dont you contact CompTIA and ask them about it... and then let us
> know what happens...

havinfun69nospam@yahoo.com

I didn't know people actually carry those cards around.

Gary

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:56:12 -0400, "SWE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Gee, I did contact them but I'm awaiting a response and thought someone here
>might have friendly useful feedback.
>
>"Ghost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> In article <bk7m0t$qcrpl$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>, "SWE"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> > my a+ & n+ certification cards are worn out with all the printed writing
>> > coming off. does anybody know if comptia is going to replace this with

>hard
>> > or laminated cards?

>> Gee, why dont you contact CompTIA and ask them about it... and then let us
>> know what happens...

Donald Jacobsen

Haven't heard anything about CompTIA thinking about hard or laminated cards,
but for the relatively steep testing fee, you'd think they could afford
something a little more durable.

Since the certs are valid for life, it's worth the "investment" to go to
Walmart and pick up a 10-pack of self-sealing business card laminators for
about $3.