Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Passed network + today

Passed network + today

havinfun69nospam@yahoo.com

It was more difficult then A+, but not as difficult
as a Microsoft or Novell exam.

Gary

havinfun69nospam@yahoo.com

Well TY Kathy.

Gary

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:49:32 -0400, "Kathy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I know I'm late, but congratulations on the pass!
>

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> It was more difficult then A+, but not as difficult
>> as a Microsoft or Novell exam.
>>
>> Gary

havinfun69nospam@yahoo.com

Kathy I used the wirebound study guides they gave us in class which
were OK. But there were some questions on the test that I know were
not covered in the study materials. Plus I didn't feel like buying
another networking book. I also used Measure UP and test king which
they gave us at the class. The test is linear which is 70 questions
and they give you 90 minutes.

good luck,

Gary