Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Has anyone passed A+ by just using Mike's LearnKey videos?

Re: Has anyone passed A+ by just using Mike's LearnKey videos?

EthanStyle

I know while I was studying to take the exam people told me that it
wasn't enough to only have one resource to study from. So I went to
at least 10 different sites that had practice questions and reviews.
Most web publishers focus on writing questions on the topics they know
best and then leave out what they aren't 100% sure of so they don't
give people bad questions.

If you get transender q's cheap they are probably the most reliable.
also check out www.techbomb.com where i've thrown up a few questions
to help people study.

'Robert