Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > uk forums i found

uk forums i found

Brent

Hi all, I don't normally post in these groups but thought I'd let you
all know about a UK Forum I've stumbled on. www.certforums.co.uk.
It's pretty new but if your into the forum thing then I suggest you go
take a look as its right up your street.

brent

Brent

Glad you could make it Gaz, the place is pretty new so not an amazing
community but from what I've seen so far it has the potentential,
Anyone else joined here, if so whats your username. Bet you cant guess
mine??? Yeah OK its brent.

"Gaz Needham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<nk55b.3266$(E-Mail Removed)9.net>...
> Cheers Brent, not many good UK boards around, joined and had a look around
> the members seem cool so return every now and again.
>
> Gaz
>
> "Brent" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Hi all, I don't normally post in these groups but thought I'd let you
> > all know about a UK Forum I've stumbled on. www.certforums.co.uk.
> > It's pretty new but if your into the forum thing then I suggest you go
> > take a look as its right up your street.
> >
> > brent

Brent

Hey Kathy

Ist a cool little place, I;m gona stick around and help out to get it
off the ground. I like your little Snoopy avatar.

Brent

Kathy wrote:
> Hi Brent,
>
> BTW, Thanks for the link I took a look around and liked it so I joined.
> My username is Computermonkey.
>
> Cheers,
> Kathy
>
> "Brent" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>
>>Glad you could make it Gaz, the place is pretty new so not an amazing
>>community but from what I've seen so far it has the potentential,
>>Anyone else joined here, if so whats your username. Bet you cant guess
>>mine??? Yeah OK its brent.
>>

>>"Gaz Needham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:<nk55b.3266$(E-Mail Removed)9.net>...
>
>>>Cheers Brent, not many good UK boards around, joined and had a look

> around
>
>>>the members seem cool so return every now and again.
>>>
>>>Gaz
>>>
>>>"Brent" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) e.com...

EthanStyle

Nice design, the problem with forum sites is that they have to stay
popular. Your site had a great design though and people respect that.
A lot of users have e-mailed me asking to throw up some kind of forum
on TechBomb, but I want to devote all the bandwidth to the a+ prep
questions.

rp
http://www.techbomb.com/aplus/

Brent <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<7vh6b.1573$(E-Mail Removed)9.net>...
> Hey Kathy
>
> Ist a cool little place, I;m gona stick around and help out to get it
> off the ground. I like your little Snoopy avatar.
>
> Brent
>

> Kathy wrote:
> > Hi Brent,
> >
> > BTW, Thanks for the link I took a look around and liked it so I joined.
> > My username is Computermonkey.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Kathy
> >
> > "Brent" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> >
> >>Glad you could make it Gaz, the place is pretty new so not an amazing
> >>community but from what I've seen so far it has the potentential,
> >>Anyone else joined here, if so whats your username. Bet you cant guess
> >>mine??? Yeah OK its brent.
> >>

> >>"Gaz Needham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > news:<nk55b.3266$(E-Mail Removed)9.net>...

> > around

Luke Berson

I've had a look around and to be honest its very good, I use a couple of
forums very much the same so I dont think I'll be using this as I dont
have the time. But from what I've seen I like.

Luke

EthanStyle wrote:
> Nice design, the problem with forum sites is that they have to stay
> popular. Your site had a great design though and people respect that.
> A lot of users have e-mailed me asking to throw up some kind of forum
> on TechBomb, but I want to devote all the bandwidth to the a+ prep
> questions.
>
> rp
> http://www.techbomb.com/aplus/
>
> Brent <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<7vh6b.1573$(E-Mail Removed)9.net>...
>
>>Hey Kathy
>>
>>Ist a cool little place, I;m gona stick around and help out to get it
>>off the ground. I like your little Snoopy avatar.
>>
>>Brent
>>

>>Kathy wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Brent,
>>>
>>>BTW, Thanks for the link I took a look around and liked it so I joined.
>>>My username is Computermonkey.
>>>
>>>Cheers,
>>>Kathy
>>>
>>>"Brent" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) e.com...

>>>news:<nk55b.3266$(E-Mail Removed)9.net>.. .

>>>around

D. Green

Cool site dude, joined to help you out!!

Supr.forums web forums stevene C++ 1 01-31-2007 05:46 AM
Re: Found.0001.CHK to Found.014.CHK folders pcbutts1 Computer Support 2 07-24-2005 01:13 PM
Namespace not found in aspx but IS found in code behind William Parker ASP .Net 1 06-27-2004 06:13 AM
Re: uk forums i found |{evin MCSE 0 08-30-2003 01:33 AM

Advertisments