Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Troubleshoot computer who freeze

Troubleshoot computer who freeze

atxa

I need some advice on how to troubleshoot a pc who freeze.

Sometime I reinstall windows with all drivers update and bios upgrade and
after I use Sisoft Sandra 2003, PC mark 2002,
Heavy Load, 3D Mark 2001, PC-Doctor, sometimes with those software I succeed
to freeze the pc so I change pieces until
I find which component is the problem but sometime it make me loose my time.

Do you know better software or others tips ?

Thank you !