Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Server+ Certification - worth?

Re: Server+ Certification - worth?

RussS

**** boy - you are one sick puppy.

Clint Kennedy

"I have already demolised and ridiculed your lover boy, you know, he will
never again be able to post in a newsgroup without people knowing who he is,
and now is your turn."

Yes, you've completley ruined me, whatever will I do? Let me tell you how
distraught I am over you Pikoro. You've had such an impact in my life.

- Clint

RussS

Clint

I think he is like a 12yr old kid. Not sure, but what I am sure of is that
he has a serious attitude problem .... lol

R.A.D.

The thing is even if he is 12 you guys are acting his age and disrupting an
informative NG. The best thing to do is don't feed the Trolls. You will
probably Flame me for this,but that will only give you Troll status as well.

Regards R.A.D.

"RussS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:T5c2b.126097$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Clint
>
> I think he is like a 12yr old kid. Not sure, but what I am sure of is

that
> he has a serious attitude problem .... lol

Pikoro

You are right here, please observe that I am no longer answering personal
posts.
These guys have no arguments, no proof and no brain, that is why they have
to shield themselves with insults.

"R.A.D." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> The thing is even if he is 12 you guys are acting his age and disrupting

an
> informative NG. The best thing to do is don't feed the Trolls. You will
> probably Flame me for this,but that will only give you Troll status as

well.

> Regards R.A.D.
>
> "RussS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:T5c2b.126097$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Clint
> >
> > I think he is like a 12yr old kid. Not sure, but what I am sure of is

> that
> > he has a serious attitude problem .... lol

Clint Kennedy

Troll.

"Pikoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is what you can do, pussy, PROVE me wrong...
>
> "Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > "I have already demolised and ridiculed your lover boy, you know, he

will
> > never again be able to post in a newsgroup without people knowing who he

> is,
> > and now is your turn."
> >
> > Yes, you've completley ruined me, whatever will I do? Let me tell you

how
> > distraught I am over you Pikoro. You've had such an impact in my life.
> >
> > - Clint

Clint Kennedy

Yeah, but it's entertaining. All we have to do is feed him and he keeps on
spitting out more and more hilarity.

-c