Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Server+ Certification - worth?

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Server+ Certification - worth?

 
 
RussS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-22-2003
Hey fool - when I want your opinion I will pull the chain. **** boy, your
attempts at putdowns are about as useless as your continual slagging at
anybody who has a differing opinion. I hope that perhaps one day you may
grow up into a half way intelligent adult who is capable of actually
interacting with the rest of the species, but as the days and weeks roll on
I seem to think that perhaps it is just too much to ask for - please try to
prove me wrong.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Pikoro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-22-2003
OK, you pompous clowns with degrees, you are missing the point as usual.
Nobody said that certs. compare with degrees, you are so blind you don't
even understand what you are reading.
The point is simply that certs. are being integrated into higher education
and I have submitted undeniable proof that they are.
The idiot who posted about maths. is so far off that it's ludicrous, as I
said, you don't need to be an expert in maths. to realize that if certs. are
being integrated into 2-years programs they are necessarily inserted into
4-years programs. This is so basic that I don't even need to be 9 years old,
a toddler would understand what a pompous imbecile cannot.
Such imbeciles may even be hiring managers but I wouldn't hire them for
cleaning the bathrooms.
I saw you coming a mile away, pathetic clowns, that is why I predicted that
such idiots don't surrender to evidence, in fact mad dogs howl much louder
when shown a mirror...
You can puke slime as much as you would, it only falls on you.


"Wblane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anything you know I can learn in half the time and be twice as competent

with.
> You, OTOH, are nothing but an uneducated idiot who wouldn't know the

difference
> between a zener diode and a BJT if it wacked you in your ignorant ass.
>
> >Pst, an answer to the senseless rantings of these pompous clowns is

posted
> >below.
> >I'm sure their ASBESTOS paper is not even good for wiping asses.

>
>
> -Bill (remove "botizer" to reply via email)



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Pikoro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-22-2003
Pussy, pussy, is your ass on heat?
Just tell me one opportunity where I slugged somebody for having a
differing opinion.
What I can't stand is freaks like you posting unprovoked personal offenses
just because something is bugging you inside.
Go get ****ed once and for all and stop masturbating in newsgroups.


"RussS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsoo1b.123791$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey fool - when I want your opinion I will pull the chain. **** boy, your
> attempts at putdowns are about as useless as your continual slagging at
> anybody who has a differing opinion. I hope that perhaps one day you may
> grow up into a half way intelligent adult who is capable of actually
> interacting with the rest of the species, but as the days and weeks roll

on
> I seem to think that perhaps it is just too much to ask for - please try

to
> prove me wrong.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Pikoro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-22-2003
Tom, you are a great guy, stay away from this.
I know that anybody is entitled to give an opinion, trust me.
This is just an attempt to belittle me so they can carry on with their
pompus disdain of the world just because of their degrees.
These guys will never tolerate to be proved wrong, their brains are too
small for that.
"The problem of the world is that fools and fanatics are so sure of
themselves and wiser men so doubtful"
Sir Bertrand Russell

"Tom MacIntyre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:17:43 -0400, "Pikoro" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> It appears that you don't understand how Usenet works. Anyone is
> entitled to answer any post, as I understand it.
>
> Tom



 
Reply With Quote
 
RussS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2003
Hmm - another case of a self opinionated clown refusing to usderstand others
opinions. Pikoro - do your self and the world a favour and find somewhere
else to play.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Clint Kennedy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2003
I think it's neat how this genius conveniently skips over all of the valid
points we make and only responds to the most miniscule facets of our
arguments, encapsulated in a peon temper-tantrum cursory because he isn't
getting his way and can't make a logical case against our points.

"you don't need to be an expert in maths to realize that if certs are being
integrated into 2-years programs they are necessarily inserted into 4-years
programs. This is so basic that I don't even need to be 9 years old, a
toddler would understand what a pompous imbecile cannot."

I could not stop laughing, honestly. I'm really wondering who we're even
bothering to have a discussion with here.

Considering not a single person has written in defense of this goof, I think
it's safe to say the educated half of us are in agreeance on this topic. He
seems to be his biggest fan. He will probably have more time to think about
our points on his night-shift at McDonald's. If he doesn't work there yet,
he will one day.

-Clint

"RussS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5cz1b.124260$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hmm - another case of a self opinionated clown refusing to usderstand

others
> opinions. Pikoro - do your self and the world a favour and find somewhere
> else to play.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
R.A.D.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2003
Judging by the way you choose to respond with insults and rants,and your
ability to pat yourself on the back, it shows what Higher Education is
worth.
"Wblane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I received my degree in Computer Science only three years ago. I'm in

regular
> contact w/a member of the faculty at Cal State University, Long Beach.

There
> are NO, repeat NO core Computer Science classes that can be substituted

for by
> A+, MCSE, Server+ or any other certs you care to pull out of your ass.

You're
> an ignorant idiot who doesn't know boolean algebra from linear algebra.

Any
> shithead w/half a brain can get an A+ cert. The classes you listed have

nothing
> to do w/core Computer Science coursework you putz. ET, BTW stands for
> Engineering Technology. As a matter of fact, some of the core classes in
> Computer Science are purely mathmatical: involving things way above your
> walnut-sized brain. Ever heard of inductive proofs? What about Karnaugh

maps?
>
> >We are talking about State-approved College classes, I know nothing about
> >that **** in California you are talking about and couldn't care less.
> >
> >CET 2253 Applied Operating Systems, can be replaced by A+ OS cert.
> >CET 2489C Networking technology, replaced by Network+.
> >CGS 2263 Local area networking, replaced by Certified Novell

Administrator.
> >CET 2178C Microcomputer troubleshooting, replaced by A+ hardware.
> >CGS 1510 Electronic spreadsheet, replaced by MOS (ex MOUS).
> >CGS 1540C Database management, replaced by MOS.
> >OST 2764 Word processing applications, replaced by MOS.
> >

>
>
> -Bill (remove "botizer" to reply via email)



 
Reply With Quote
 
Pikoro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2003
Pussy, your gregarious behaviour is that of a worm cuddling up with others
of your ilk when attacked.
You just look for anybody bitching Pikoro to side up with them, no matter
what they say, and even if its wrong.
You are just a girl throwing poisonous darts at me to catch my attention.
Unfortunately for you, you are not my type, go to some adult men-only bar to
find company, I don't really enjoy that much having to trash you all the
time.


"RussS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5cz1b.124260$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hmm - another case of a self opinionated clown refusing to usderstand

others
> opinions. Pikoro - do your self and the world a favour and find somewhere
> else to play.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
RussS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2003
heh heh heh - get a frigging grip little boy.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Clint Kennedy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2003
I couldn't stand an intellectual challenge with you? Right. I bow down to
your complete genius. If only I could be as reasonable and logical as you
are. Go get that associate's certification-based degree and show the world
who's boss!!!

- Clint

"Pikoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK, Mr. Hiring Manager, aren't you the freak that thinks he is so

brilliant
> that he invented the "next wave" in education with his experience-based
> points?
> A clown like you was recently hiring authors on commission basis.
> If it's not you, you are not far from there.
> I didn't see any point nor hard fact in your stupid rant, in fact I'm more
> convinced than ever that a midget like you could never stand an

intellectual
> challenge with me.
> You didn't bring any proof except that nobody has yet written for me,

which
> is not even true, but even if it were, and I couldn't care less since

Truth
> does not go by numbers, you are really in good company.
> Your argument is the same one Corporal Hitler used and, as I once told

your
> newly found friend, the faggot who calls himself RussS, millions of flies
> eat **** and just love the taste.
>
>
>
> "Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:5Uz1b.16186$cj1.15225@fed1read06...
> > I think it's neat how this genius conveniently skips over all of the

valid
> > points we make and only responds to the most miniscule facets of our
> > arguments, encapsulated in a peon temper-tantrum cursory because he

isn't
> > getting his way and can't make a logical case against our points.
> >
> > "you don't need to be an expert in maths to realize that if certs are

> being
> > integrated into 2-years programs they are necessarily inserted into

> 4-years
> > programs. This is so basic that I don't even need to be 9 years old, a
> > toddler would understand what a pompous imbecile cannot."
> >
> > I could not stop laughing, honestly. I'm really wondering who we're

even
> > bothering to have a discussion with here.
> >
> > Considering not a single person has written in defense of this goof, I

> think
> > it's safe to say the educated half of us are in agreeance on this topic.

> He
> > seems to be his biggest fan. He will probably have more time to think

> about
> > our points on his night-shift at McDonald's. If he doesn't work there

> yet,
> > he will one day.
> >
> > -Clint

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which Pays More? MS Certification vs. Cisco Certification vs. IT/MIS emvd007@comcast.net Microsoft Certification 1 01-08-2009 03:37 PM
Which Pays More? MS Certification vs. Cisco Certification vs. IT/MIS emvd007@comcast.net Microsoft Certification 0 01-08-2009 01:02 AM
MCP Certification and the new certification tracks =?Utf-8?B?cm9oYW4=?= Microsoft Certification 2 10-29-2006 05:17 PM
Sun has initiated a new SCJA certification and it is a free certification for the first month jalagamvenkat@gmail.com Java 1 06-03-2005 03:05 PM



Advertisments