Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > i-Net+ practice test

i-Net+ practice test

Bay

Hi,

I don't see much entries in the i-net+ newsgroup, so I am posting my
question here. Is there any website offering free practice test for i-net+?
I use the Sybex book. Is this book good enough for me to pass the i-net+? Is
there any suggestion for me before I take the test this month?

Any suggestion is appreciated. Thank you very much

Billy

Martin Walker

Hi,

You can try the following:

1. www.cert21.com
2. www.ucertify.com
3. www.icertify.com
4. www.freecomptia.com

Thanks,
Martin

"Bay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<1XZ%a.177403$uu5.34089@sccrnsc04>...
> Hi,
>
> I don't see much entries in the i-net+ newsgroup, so I am posting my
> question here. Is there any website offering free practice test for i-net+?
> I use the Sybex book. Is this book good enough for me to pass the i-net+? Is
> there any suggestion for me before I take the test this month?
>
> Any suggestion is appreciated. Thank you very much
>
> Billy

suzzi fox

I tried ucertify's and cert21's practise test for I Net+. Both are
nice for exam point of view. ucertify's prepkit has good questions
with good explainations.

suzzi