Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > How is blaster worm transmited

How is blaster worm transmited

Wetware

How is the Blaster Worm transmited? email attachments? infected programs? I havn't had any problems with my pc but people at school complain about it. I'm wondering how I can prevent getting it and how the people at school got it.

RussS

sneaks in through your internet commection. No email attachments to view -
no exe files to run - just plain convenience.