Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: BTUs of heat from computer

Re: BTUs of heat from computer

Nigel Kendrick

"AG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f32e78c$0$63821$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Anybody got any idea how many BTUs of heat are give of by a computer?
> The air-conditioning guy wants to know what we need in the server room.
> AG

Not trying to be a smartass but wouldn't you think the aircon guys could
help work this out? Otherwise, it's a bit like ordering a meal in a
restaurant and the kitchen staff coming out and asking you for cooking tips.

NK

AG

"Nigel Kendrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgvk47$pe$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "AG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3f32e78c$0$63821$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> > Anybody got any idea how many BTUs of heat are give of by a computer?
> > The air-conditioning guy wants to know what we need in the server room.
> > AG
> >

> Not trying to be a smartass but wouldn't you think the aircon guys could
> help work this out? Otherwise, it's a bit like ordering a meal in a
> restaurant and the kitchen staff coming out and asking you for cooking

tips.

> NK

While I agree with you I can't help the fact that the bulbs in this pack
aren't the most luminous around.
Our landlord is so cheap that he squeaks when he walks. Lets say it this
way, he is a doctor and yesterday he was out in 90 degree + weather painting
one of the buildings in the shopping center instead of hiring someone to do
it.
AG

Nigel Kendrick

> While I agree with you I can't help the fact that the bulbs in this pack
> aren't the most luminous around.
> Our landlord is so cheap that he squeaks when he walks. Lets say it this
> way, he is a doctor and yesterday he was out in 90 degree + weather

painting
> one of the buildings in the shopping center instead of hiring someone to

do
> it.
> AG

Ah - I see!