Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Modem / Connection Problems

Re: Modem / Connection Problems

RussS

Could be the modem - I have had a few with dicky capacitors in the past.
When they heat up the connection dies.

If that modem doesn't do the trick I would suggest that you do it hands on -
I'd bet that there is a wrong configuration somewhere. I haven't an XP
machine with a modem handy or I would check the settings.