Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Windows Rebooting Constantly

Windows Rebooting Constantly

Good-Luck

I have tried to installed a Win2k on a P11 with 266MHZ
new Ide hard drive 40 GB
128 MB RAM

I get errors copying Windows files, I then take the drive to another PC and
I successfully installed the Windows.

Back to the P11 PC mount the hard drive, after displaying the text starting
Windows just before it starts the GUI the PC will power down and reboots.
I have swap the power supply and tried with a functioning one from another
PC I keep getting the same problem
I have swap the Video card and tried with a functioning one from another PC
I keep getting the same problem
Reduced the ram to 64 MB keep getting the same problem.

Do anyone have any idea of what the problem might be what step do I need to
take next.

Thanks in advance
Goodman