Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Windows rebooting constantly

Windows rebooting constantly

Good-Luck

I tried to install Win2k on an old P11 266MHZ.

New Ide hard drive 40 ghz

128 RAM

first I was unable to installed the Win2k on this PC , then took the hard
drive to another PC, where I successfully installed the Windows, I took the
hard drive back to the P11. No error message at bootup but after displaying
the text starting Windows, just before it starts the GUI the PC
automatically power down and restart.

I have swap the power supply, and tried with a functioning one from another
PC. Keep getting the same problem
I have swap the video card, and tried with a functioning one from another
PC. Keep getting the same problem
Tried decreasing the Memory that will not help.
Do anyone have any idea what could be the problem.
Thanks in advance