Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > question about questions!

question about questions!

gop

was just wondering....

I have done loads of online practice questions and tests etc etc.
Also done all the test questions that came on my CD.

Does anyone know if many of these will actually appear in the exams?
Could they just throw any random question at you?

I just get this feeling when I take the exam again it wont come up with any
of the questions I have looked over and remembered etc. Like the last time I
took it.

How can I make sure I go over every possible question and answer before I
take the test?

What score is a pass by the way? If I remember rightly I scored 560 last
time and still failed.