Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Dos Keys, Window Keys, is there a list of what I must memorize

Dos Keys, Window Keys, is there a list of what I must memorize

Sean Cleary

hi,
GDos Keys, Window Keys, is there a list of what I must memorize for
the last half of the A+ test? URL would be nice. This has to have been
asked before.
Sean