Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Passing A+ with the book alone

Re: Passing A+ with the book alone

C. Philip Cutler II

I "only" used his book to brush up on skills I didn't already have with
PC's, I took his practice test's right out of the book and did well enough
that I should have been able to pass the A+ test without reading it, I read
it any way to help me with things I didn't already know.

Now if you are talking about having no PC repair skills at all and going for
your A+ I would his book and at least one other, I have no recommendations
on other books though, of the ones I looked at in the book store while
looking for learning material his seemed to be the most comprehensive book I
have picked up.

Philip
A+

"mark mandell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsGnWa.29823$(E-Mail Removed) thlink.net...
> Just curious if anyone here who did achieved passing scores on the A+
> Certification exams did it ONLY through using Mike Meyer's book or another
> one of the books.
>
> Mark Mandell

Recommendations requested for stand-alone address book program MaryL Computer Support 4 05-29-2013 08:26 PM
stand alone executable using pp doesn't stand alone Plotinus Perl Misc 2 12-17-2004 01:09 AM
Suite or stand alone? Caploc Firefox 2 11-10-2004 09:48 PM
IAS fails with certs from Stand Alone CA Harrison Midkiff Wireless Networking 2 07-22-2004 09:45 PM
Re: Passing A+ with the book alone Barry Watzman A+ Certification 2 08-05-2003 04:51 AM

Advertisments