Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Passed!

Passed!

zack

841 Hardware and 764 OS. I was getting a little worried on the OS as I
was at 28 questions.

Overall, the test isn't too hard, but it's definately not as easy as
some people say it is. Now I'm debating what to take next. Either
Linux+, Network+, or MCSE.

René Nielsen

CONGRATS
Well done.