Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Question on BOSON tests (net+)

Question on BOSON tests (net+)

Has anybody taken the Boson tests, I would like to know what the Accuracy of the Test # 2 is. I have not seen this information on any of the practice tests or In Meyers's books (all in one or passport)
or the Sybex book. For the Network Plus, please, I know that this is the A+ group, but a lot of you folks have multiple certs, and I hoped that you would share.

Does anyone have any insight to this ?

Taking the test Thursday, and this is the first time I have seen this info,

Thank you.

Boson Practice tests salportaro@gmail.com MCAD 4 07-29-2005 03:44 PM
boson nablos Cisco 1 09-20-2004 07:04 AM
PLEASE REPLY : Are Boson practice tests any good ? Raja MCAD 3 06-09-2004 06:11 PM
Boson Software Microsoft Practice exams bosonboy Microsoft Certification 1 01-15-2004 05:26 AM
Question on BOSON tests (net+) A+ Certification 1 08-01-2003 02:18 PM

Advertisments