Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Looking for Virus Removal Info

Re: Looking for Virus Removal Info

RussS

As usual Ghost has a good workable answer

Ghost

In article <%s6Va.94860$(E-Mail Removed)>, "RussS"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> As usual Ghost has a good workable answer

Thanx RussS.. your check will be in the mail... lol

RussS

Hahaha - actually dood I think I might head on down you way and say howdy
next time I am stateside visiting relatives. Unless of course you trade
that shop of your for something in Idaho

Ghost

In article <JpiVa.95445$(E-Mail Removed)>, "RussS"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hahaha - actually dood I think I might head on down you way and say howdy
> next time I am stateside visiting relatives. Unless of course you trade
> that shop of your for something in Idaho

Vermont maybe... New Hampshire possible... Idaho? No Way!!! lol

Bring it on Kiwi!!! Love to meet ya!!!

Lee Parsons

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:32:06 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Ghost) wrote:

>Vermont maybe... New Hampshire possible... Idaho? No Way!!! lol

Why not? It's beautiful out there. And they do have computers. I used
to work for HP in Idaho.