Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Back-up windowsXP CD

Re: Back-up windowsXP CD

Gareth Church

"ByteMe024" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I like to make back-up copies of all the CDs I cary on service calls. I

have
> legal versions of all of my windows disk. I have been copping the disk to

my
> hard drive then burning copies. .Win XP dosent install properly from a

copy is
> there another way to make these copies so they will work properly?

You want to use the copy CD feature of your burning software. If you are
just copying the files to your hard drive, then copying them onto a new CD
you will lose the CDs bootability.

Gareth