Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: how long are the tests

Re: how long are the tests

Kenny

If you know most of the answers less than 10 minutes each, start getting
them wrong it can take much longer. The ones I had difficulty were the
picture questions on the hardware, very fuzzy and hard to make out.

--

Kenny

news:(E-Mail Removed)...