Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: um, does someone here just not like me?

Re: um, does someone here just not like me?

Darma

rock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> I just wanted to know, i have been sent virii to my excite account,
> and this is the only newsgroup i ever really post to, and it saddens
> me that someone here could or would even try to send a worm through
> e-mail....................

That is ridiculous! Why would anyone from HERE send you a worm? Not
many in this newsgroup like me either but this would definately be the
last place I would suspect lol!

Pikoro

C'me on, Dharma, where did you get this idea that people here don't like
you?
Although Greg is a pest, you are cool.
Just post any question you need an answer to.
Or post an answer like you just did.

"Darma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> rock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> > I just wanted to know, i have been sent virii to my excite account,
> > and this is the only newsgroup i ever really post to, and it saddens
> > me that someone here could or would even try to send a worm through
> > e-mail....................

> That is ridiculous! Why would anyone from HERE send you a worm? Not
> many in this newsgroup like me either but this would definately be the
> last place I would suspect lol!

Darma

Pikoro, you know most ppl here like to pick on me but thats ok.
When was Greg a pest? Is he still bothering you? lol.

Darma
"Pikoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> C'me on, Dharma, where did you get this idea that people here don't like
> you?
> Although Greg is a pest, you are cool.
> Just post any question you need an answer to.
> Or post an answer like you just did.
>

> "Darma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > rock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> > > I just wanted to know, i have been sent virii to my excite account,
> > > and this is the only newsgroup i ever really post to, and it saddens
> > > me that someone here could or would even try to send a worm through
> > > e-mail....................

> > That is ridiculous! Why would anyone from HERE send you a worm? Not
> > many in this newsgroup like me either but this would definately be the
> > last place I would suspect lol!

Pikoro

When was Greg a pest?
Always.
I delete his dirty correspondence but from now on will forward it to you.
It's unbelievable that you still didn't realize that he is...well, you
know...

"Darma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Pikoro, you know most ppl here like to pick on me but thats ok.
> When was Greg a pest? Is he still bothering you? lol.
>
> Darma
> "Pikoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > C'me on, Dharma, where did you get this idea that people here don't like
> > you?
> > Although Greg is a pest, you are cool.
> > Just post any question you need an answer to.
> > Or post an answer like you just did.
> >

> > "Darma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > > rock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> > >
> > > That is ridiculous! Why would anyone from HERE send you a worm? Not
> > > many in this newsgroup like me either but this would definately be the
> > > last place I would suspect lol!

Pikoro

Joke my eyes!
That was really idiotic.
Shame on you for posting that ****.

"rock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> forget it, was meant as a joke
>

> On 19 Jul 2003 15:50:17 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Darma) wrote:
>
> >rock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> >> I just wanted to know, i have been sent virii to my excite account,
> >> and this is the only newsgroup i ever really post to, and it saddens
> >> me that someone here could or would even try to send a worm through
> >> e-mail....................

> >That is ridiculous! Why would anyone from HERE send you a worm? Not
> >many in this newsgroup like me either but this would definately be the
> >last place I would suspect lol!

Darma

OK Kath! Just don't pull the car over!! lol

"Kathy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Dharma dear, quit your whinning! You don't want me to pull this car over do
> you? *LOL* Now THAT was a joke!
>
> Kathy
> A+
>
> "Darma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Pikoro, you know most ppl here like to pick on me but thats ok.
> > When was Greg a pest? Is he still bothering you? lol.
> >
> > Darma
> > "Pikoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > > C'me on, Dharma, where did you get this idea that people here don't like
> > > you?
> > > Although Greg is a pest, you are cool.
> > > Just post any question you need an answer to.
> > > Or post an answer like you just did.
> > >

> > > "Darma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..

Darma

Pikoro, I'm sorry he was such a pest. You were right, I suspected what
you were talking about....and he told me last night! lol

"Pikoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> When was Greg a pest?
> Always.
> I delete his dirty correspondence but from now on will forward it to you.
> It's unbelievable that you still didn't realize that he is...well, you
> know...
>

> "Darma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Pikoro, you know most ppl here like to pick on me but thats ok.
> > When was Greg a pest? Is he still bothering you? lol.
> >
> > Darma
> > "Pikoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > > C'me on, Dharma, where did you get this idea that people here don't like
> > > you?
> > > Although Greg is a pest, you are cool.
> > > Just post any question you need an answer to.
> > > Or post an answer like you just did.
> > >

> > > "Darma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..

Pikoro

Honest to God, I did receive dirty spam signed Greg.
Don't ask me for proof because I deleted it, but couldn't help laughing my
head off.
LOL!!!