Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Certified!!!!

Certified!!!!

Tristan

At last I have past both exams on first attempt. I passed Hardware with 812
and OS with 710 which I am happy with.

I sat the OS on Monday and it took me 15 mins, but when I had finished, I
left the examination room only to finds all the staff had gone to lunch and
I was locked in the building!!!!!

On to my MCP's and then my MCSE next.....

Tristan A+

Leo

"Tristan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<3f155acc$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> At last I have past both exams on first attempt. I passed Hardware with 812
> and OS with 710 which I am happy with.
>
> I sat the OS on Monday and it took me 15 mins, but when I had finished, I
> left the examination room only to finds all the staff had gone to lunch and
> I was locked in the building!!!!!
>
> On to my MCP's and then my MCSE next.....
>
> Tristan A+

Locked ini the building? How did you get out?

Frédéric

congratulation

why don't you plan to take network+, that would open mcsa wide open for you

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsa/

--
Frédéric
MCP, CIWA, i-Net+, A+