Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > freepractice.com?

freepractice.com?

Mike Smith

Can anybody tell me what they think of freepractice.com? Are the A+
Certification questions accurate and relevant? I've been studying them, and
some of the questions and answers seemed a little questionable to me.

What's your experience with them?

Thanks.

Mike

Pikoro

I wouldn't be so enthus. about them, and I don't think the analogy is exact.
There are other nice resources out there:
http://www.mcmcse.com/
http://www.techexams.net/
http://www.apluscentral.com/

to mention but a few.