Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Police Forensic & Evidence Elimination programs

Re: Police Forensic & Evidence Elimination programs

Ghost

In article <3f132c7e$0$51892$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
wrote:

> You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!
>

> FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES
>

> THERE ARE THINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
>
> THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED.
>

> !!!!BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!
>

> Click here for details on the EVIDENCE ELIMINATOR
>

> Clear your computer of incriminating files
>
> that you cannot delete.
>

> www.stopfbiforensics.com
>

> THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!
>

> www.stopfbiforensics.com

NOT!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
"clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!

There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

Tom MacIntyre

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:29:47 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ghost) wrote:

>In article <3f132c7e$0$51892$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>wrote:
>
>> You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!
>>

>> FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES
>>

>> THERE ARE THINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
>>
>> THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED.
>>

>> !!!!BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!
>>

>> Click here for details on the EVIDENCE ELIMINATOR
>>

>> Clear your computer of incriminating files
>>
>> that you cannot delete.
>>

>> www.stopfbiforensics.com
>>

>> THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!
>>

>> www.stopfbiforensics.com
>>

>NOT!!!
>
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>
>Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
>not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
>"clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!
>
>There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
>eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

A sledgehammer comes to mind...

Tom

Ghost

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:29:47 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ghost) wrote:
>
> >In article <3f132c7e$0$51892$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> >wrote:
> >
> >> You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!
> >>

> >> FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES
> >>

> >> THERE ARE THINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
> >>
> >> THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED.
> >>

> >> !!!!BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!
> >>

> >> Click here for details on the EVIDENCE ELIMINATOR
> >>

> >> Clear your computer of incriminating files
> >>
> >> that you cannot delete.
> >>

> >> www.stopfbiforensics.com
> >>

> >> THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!
> >>

> >> www.stopfbiforensics.com
> >>

> >NOT!!!
> >
> >HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
> >
> >Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
> >not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
> >"clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!
> >
> >There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
> >eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

> A sledgehammer comes to mind...
>
> Tom

Hiya Tom...

Actually, a sledgehammer might not be fully effective.. lol

How ya been man???

Tom MacIntyre

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:51:38 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ghost) wrote:

>> >Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
>> >not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
>> >"clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!
>> >
>> >There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
>> >eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

>> A sledgehammer comes to mind...
>>
>> Tom

>Hiya Tom...
>
>Actually, a sledgehammer might not be fully effective.. lol
>
>How ya been man???

Only thing I can complain about is the stifling 25 C heat, and you and
I have discussed that several times in the past. It feels as hot as an
AMD CPU some days...

Tom

Ghost

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> >> A sledgehammer comes to mind...
> >>
> >> Tom

> >Hiya Tom...
> >
> >Actually, a sledgehammer might not be fully effective.. lol
> >
> >How ya been man???

> Only thing I can complain about is the stifling 25 C heat, and you and
> I have discussed that several times in the past. It feels as hot as an
> AMD CPU some days...
>
> Tom

LOL... ya outta feel the heat down here!!!

JimW±

Whenever I left the hotel in Orlando, my glasses would fog until they too warmed up
When the plane took off, water vapor poured out of the air-conditioning vents

When did this become a non-trimming bottom-posting group?

Ghost <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> LOL... ya outta feel the heat down here!!!

FredG

(E-Mail Removed) (Ghost) wrote in message news:<user-1407031929460001@1.0.0.3>...
> Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
> not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
> "clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!
>
> There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
> eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

How would one "sterilize" a drive?

Nigel Kendrick

Sledgehammer

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

(E-Mail Removed) (FredG) wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) (Ghost) wrote in message news:<user-1407031929460001@1.0.0.3>...
> > Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
> > not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
> > "clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!
> >
> > There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
> > eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

> How would one "sterilize" a drive?

There are certain programs that will do a "government wipe" of an entire drive.

A "government wipe" is writing 1's and 0's to every part of the drive 3
times or more.

You cannot sterilize a drive and retain any information. That is the
major problem with those "evidence eliminator" type programs because they
are designed to wipe unused portions of the disk. Unfortunately for the
bad guys, there is such a thing as "slack space" where files reside and
they are not touched by these types of programs. The slack space will
nail you every time!!! lol

FredG

(E-Mail Removed) (Ghost) wrote in message news:<user-0108031926500001@1.0.0.3>...
> There are certain programs that will do a "government wipe" of an entire drive.
>
> A "government wipe" is writing 1's and 0's to every part of the drive 3
> times or more.

Does Window Washer do the job?