Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Does low-cost cert-prep actually work?

Does low-cost cert-prep actually work?

walterbyrd

2Certify.com, testKing, actualexams, actualtests, examsheets,
ace-it-certifications, ace-it-certifications, smartcertify,
pass-guaranteed, testcram.

A few companies which offer very inexpensive cert-prep packages. Some
of these packages are $99 for a lifetime of all the cert-prep you
want.

Do they work?

Pikoro

My answer leans more towards denial.
All the sites you mention are very similar and I think that most of the
material is the same, it's maybe auto-competition.
You cannot base your preparation on them, since they are poor quality and
poorly worded Q & A, and the explanations (if forwarded) are lackadaisical
if not erroneous.
If you are serious about certifications then study a lot from reputable
books, do a lot of practice exams and online research, ask questions and
then you can go to the braindumps.
Yes, this will cost more but,what the heck? If you get a job improvement
with the cert. you can make up for your expenditure in a week.
At that point you will realize when answers are incorrect and you will also
be able to profit of correct Q & A, some of which (or very similar) you
might find in the exams.
Sorry purists, my approach is mainly practical, if you need a cert to get a
job and a decent livelihood, anything that can advance you to it will
ultimately be good.

"walterbyrd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> 2Certify.com, testKing, actualexams, actualtests, examsheets,
> ace-it-certifications, ace-it-certifications, smartcertify,
> pass-guaranteed, testcram.
>
> A few companies which offer very inexpensive cert-prep packages. Some
> of these packages are $99 for a lifetime of all the cert-prep you
> want.
>
> Do they work?

Samantha

Hi,

I agree with Pikoro. If you really want to learn as well as pass the
exam, you should get a high quality practice test. It's not that all
high quality prep tests are very expensive. I have used practice tests
from www.ucertify.com, which have rich content, proper explanation of
correct as well as incorrect answers, and the main thing is the price
is very reasonable. I would suggest you to go through this site. I
have also heard about measureup.com, however, I haven't used it. You
can also have a look at this site too.

Regards,
Samantha

"Pikoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> My answer leans more towards denial.
> All the sites you mention are very similar and I think that most of the
> material is the same, it's maybe auto-competition.
> You cannot base your preparation on them, since they are poor quality and
> poorly worded Q & A, and the explanations (if forwarded) are lackadaisical
> if not erroneous.
> If you are serious about certifications then study a lot from reputable
> books, do a lot of practice exams and online research, ask questions and
> then you can go to the braindumps.
> Yes, this will cost more but,what the heck? If you get a job improvement
> with the cert. you can make up for your expenditure in a week.
> At that point you will realize when answers are incorrect and you will also
> be able to profit of correct Q & A, some of which (or very similar) you
> might find in the exams.
> Sorry purists, my approach is mainly practical, if you need a cert to get a
> job and a decent livelihood, anything that can advance you to it will
> ultimately be good.
>

> "walterbyrd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> > 2Certify.com, testKing, actualexams, actualtests, examsheets,
> > ace-it-certifications, ace-it-certifications, smartcertify,
> > pass-guaranteed, testcram.
> >
> > A few companies which offer very inexpensive cert-prep packages. Some
> > of these packages are $99 for a lifetime of all the cert-prep you
> > want.
> >
> > Do they work?

Pikoro

Hey Sam, thanks for agreeing but...I would never recommend openly ucertify
because, you know what? People here are very susceptible to spam trolls,
being continuously stricken by them.
I hope you are not among them, in which case my gratitude would turn into a
merciless flame.
Pikoro is a noble warrior, you know.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...