Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Does anyone ever heard about quality assurance in helpdesks?

Re: Does anyone ever heard about quality assurance in helpdesks?

Pikoro

Sure.
Basically a QA is somebody who listens to tech support conversations,
without anybody knowing, to ensure that support calls follow the call-flow
and other company guidelines.

"Frédéric" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:MAgQa.2273$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone ever heard about quality assurance in helpdesks?
>
> http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com/Flash-ITJobs2003.htm
>
> --
> Frédéric
> MCP, CIWA, i-Net+, A+
> http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com
> "Certification will always make you stand out over the competition,
> demonstrates a sense of professional accomplishment, instills customer
> confidence and leads to increased customer satisfaction."

Techie

Wrong, believe me everyone knows that there is the possibility a call may be
monitored in a QA environment. Otherwise you are right about what these
blood suckers do.

--
Techie
A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

"Pikoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sure.
> Basically a QA is somebody who listens to tech support conversations,
> without anybody knowing, to ensure that support calls follow the call-flow
> and other company guidelines.
>

> "Frédéric" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:MAgQa.2273$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone ever heard about quality assurance in helpdesks?
> >
> > http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com/Flash-ITJobs2003.htm
> >
> > --
> > Frédéric
> > MCP, CIWA, i-Net+, A+
> > http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com
> > "Certification will always make you stand out over the competition,
> > demonstrates a sense of professional accomplishment, instills customer
> > confidence and leads to increased customer satisfaction."
> >
> > --

Pikoro

Hey, hello Techie, why not **** eaters?
Of course everyone knows those assholes are there, you are warned right from
the start of the call: this call may be monitored or recorded for quality
purposes, etc, etc.
Glad your foul language is still there with you.

Pikoro

news:QEmQa.348$(E-Mail Removed)...