Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Why are all my asp:textboxes different?

Re: Why are all my asp:textboxes different?

JL

Remove your google toolbar. The problem is the auto-fill function of the
google toolbar...

"Child" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns942B98D7FB327bethNOTSObaddawgsina@216.168. 3.44...
> I want all of these to have a white background, but even if i set the
> property, some remain yellow. If i give them all the same class they take
> on the correct border, the correct fonts, etc, but the damn background
> color is yellow on some.
>
> http://apca_server/ruralhealthconfer...ubmission.aspx
>
> --
> BethF, Anchorage, AK
>
> It's YOUR God.
> They are YOUR rules.
> YOU burn in hell.

Child

"JL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Remove your google toolbar. The problem is the auto-fill function of the
> google toolbar...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Stupid google toolbar.