Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Iolo's System Mechanic

Re: Iolo's System Mechanic

Kenny

I use it all the time and delete everything except for the duplicate files
it finds. Be VERY careful with this since many duplicates are necessary,
don't delete anything here unless 100% sure. It's the only registry cleaner
I trust with XP, I have used others and have had problems with them. I have
noticed that some registry entries deleted re-create themselves but it
causes no problems.
--

Kenny

"Newt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news%LOa.4643$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Anyone got any tips on using Iolo's System Mechanic 3.7h?
> Any strange things I should know about?
> Can the Invalid stuff it finds be trusted for removal, ie. registry items?
> Let me know what you think.
>
> TIA
> Newt

System Mechanic install Tony Computer Support 9 01-18-2007 06:24 PM
System Mechanic 6 Tab Computer Support 3 08-14-2006 10:11 PM
System Mechanic, problems? JF Computer Support 3 06-09-2006 03:11 PM
system mechanic: *x@y* Computer Support 10 11-21-2005 01:18 AM
System Mechanic or System Mechanic Pro? Adriano Computer Information 0 09-21-2003 01:34 PM

Advertisments