Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > a+ bit too easy!

a+ bit too easy!

Pete

I have been looking work in the UK
I found this agency thats looks just IT jobs but when I read this about A+
it just made angry !
http://www.permit.co.uk/

The CompTIA A+
The A+ is promoted as an internationally recognised qualification in Support
and aims to cover hardware, operating systems, networking and applications
software. In comparison to an MCSE, it covers much more ground but to less
depth. Some employers regard the A+ as a bit too easy!

James D. Murray

The certification information on that web page is over a year out of date.

And no one has said that you should stop getting certifications after the
A+. I'm using the CompTIA exams to start a course of study into computer
security. Eventually, I'll end up with not only the "more respected certs,"
but also the field experience.

news:riFOa.5533$(E-Mail Removed)...