Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: cmos hot keys

Re: cmos hot keys

Nick

On some of the older Compaq machines, they actually
installed the CMOS setup program on a special partition
on the hard drive. I actually have one where I killed
that partition before I know what it was for and now
the only way to get into setup is the use a program on
floppy.

It might be worth checking the Compaq web site to see
if such a program exists for your model.
--

Nick
A+, MCP