Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: help needed badly!

Re: help needed badly!

jon

hi
just wondering if someone can help me .. i have just taken the 7262-24
equals city and guilds exam customer support provision and failed i
will be siting the exam on monday 7th july i need some help and info,
down to very poor teaching there were questions in the exam that i
knew nothing about..if someone can contact me on msn
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) so i can discuss some topics i would be very
grateful.....jon
today is i am have a