Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: comptia naming conventions.

Re: comptia naming conventions.

Rick Blythin

Pikoro is right; there is a designation in the package you receive after
getting certified. I don't know what the current one is but mine are:

A+: " A+ Certified Systems Professional "

Net+: " Network+ Certified Professional "

If I'm contacting someone in the field I just use A+, Net+. If I'm writing
to anyone who doesn't know much about computers then I tend to use my full
titles.

Rick
--
A+, Network+

"Pikoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> FYI the designation is "A+ Certified Professional" as stated in your

CompTIA