Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: comptia naming conventions.

Re: comptia naming conventions.

RussS

heh heh - I would be much happier if they could actually get their exams
sorted with correct and valid answers. They rate a D- in my book .... hmmm
A+ / D- I wonder if the person who started Comptia was a school marm?

--
RussS
MCP W2K Pro & Server, A+, Net+

http://www.techexams.net/

RussS

heh heh - actually they are kind of fun. I took a whole bunch of their
practice exams while I was working and before I started studying. I fould
them helpful with getting my head into study/test mode after so many years
out of the educational system. What is scary is those people who view them
as valid certifications and list them in resumes ... lol

--
RussS
MCP W2K Pro & Server, A+, Net+

http://www.techexams.net/

Tom MacIntyre

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:28:57 +1200, "RussS" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>heh heh - actually they are kind of fun. I took a whole bunch of their
>practice exams while I was working and before I started studying. I fould
>them helpful with getting my head into study/test mode after so many years
>out of the educational system. What is scary is those people who view them
>as valid certifications and list them in resumes ... lol

Manpower.com uses them, or did in the past, as a means of evaluating
candidates for recommendation.

Tom