Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Strange adapter question

Strange adapter question

Nick

Hello all,

Today, a client asked me if I had ever seen an adapter
that will make a Mac trackball work in a PS/2 port. I
have never seen such a thing, but I must admit that I
don't like Macs and avoid them when I can. Would any
of you happen to know if such a thing exists?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I tried to sent this message last night, but it
didn't seem to go through. Please excuse me if anyone
received it twice.
--

Nick
A+, MCP

Simon Telrenner

Not knowing a whole lot about macs..... is it a usb trackball, or what type
of pinout does it have?

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me